Sunday, June 30, 2013

2 Days

In 48 hours, I will be over the Atlantic Ocean on my way to London before heading south to Zambia. I cannot begin to express my love and gratefulness for all the support that I have received thus far and have no doubt that I will continue to be the recipient of such generous hearts. Thank you Dad, Mike, Jessyca, David, Ellisa, Kathy, Stephen, Jen, Pam, Trent, Hannah, Hannah, Bryn, Kiyetet, and of course my amazing mom who has been my best resource and friend through this entire experience so far. Her influence in my life, I believe, is evident in the way that my views and opinions of the world and God have changed. I am so grateful for her in my life and thank God for giving me the exact type of person that I needed to vent to, pray with, cry on her shoulder, and rejoice when God proved himself once again. And also a HUGE thanks to EVERYONE that has supported me financially. You are not under appreciated one tiny bit. Thank you for your sacrifice and your part in my trip. As my dad always says, I'm just the one getting on the plane, but every one in the church and has supported me is a part of the mission too. You're all part of God's plan for Lusaka, Zambia. Thank you for giving me the honor to be your representative in Lusaka. May God be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment