Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Whole New World

I never thought that I could experience so many new things in one day...new language, new driving patterns, new food, and new people all equally up to a new culture. There are so many things that I want to learn about this people group, but at the moment I'm so jet lagged I'm surprised I even know where I am right now (Lusaka, Zambia in case you were checking). I'm on overload and sleep deprived, but God is bigger than all of the symptoms. I'm really excited to get to know more people tomorrow. I've already been able to visit with a few teenagers and also the couple that lives on the compound. But the first, and probably the hardest, day is over. I still can't believe that I'm living my dream. And I'm super excited to see what God has for me tomorrow, let alone this month.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Get your rest!
    Love you! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete